Available every Friday in German/Czech (May-October)
Duration 8 hours approximately (from first pick up to last drop off)
Starting from Ierapetra, will head to Viannos. There you will love to walk in the narrow streets of the village and cool down under the ancient plane tree of the central square.
Our second stop will be at the well known as “The village of potters” Thrapsano. There we will visit a traditional workshop where the production of pots and ceramics is continued following the traditional patterns and techniques.
Afterwards we are going to visit the birthplace of the most famous Cretan Author Nikos Kazantakis, the village of Myrtia. In this small traditional village you will be able to visit the folklore museum and have lunch in a traditional Cretan tavern.
Next stop is in Skalani village. There we will visit a very well – equipped winery where you can enjoy a tour of the cellar and watch the remarkable multimedia show which has gained major awards at international competitions.
On the way back we will stop is in Myrtos. In this seaside place with the traditional character and unique beauty you can have a coffee or a refreshment on waterfront or stroll inside the village.
- 09:15 - Viannos. 1st stop in Viannos where we will be staying approx 30 minutes.
- 10:15 - Thrapsano Village. Stop in Thrapsano, "the village of the potters" for approx 45 minutes.
- 11:30 - Picturesque village of Myrtia. In Myrtia we will be staying approx 2 hours.
- 14:00 - Skalani. Next stop in Skalani for approx 1 hour.
- 16:15 - Myrtos. Last stop in Myrtos for approx 30 min and then back to our hotels.