Available every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday in German (May-October)
Duration 7 hours approximately.
Explore the “wild heart” of East Crete, undiscovered by tourism, where “time” seems to
stand still. A combination of tar and off roads, will guide you over the highest mountains
of Thripti (1475m) with an unforgettable panoramic view of both seas (Libyan/Aegean).
We continue to Kavousi, where you can admire the oldest olive tree in the world (3250 years). In Mochlos, you will enjoy the “Greek kitchen” in a typical tavern.
Our trip continues through the vine yards and olive fields, among small chapels, towards authentic villages with their simple lifestyle (Tourloti). To end this adventures day, refresh yourselves in the crystal clear water at the bay of Tholos.
- 10:30 - Thripti Mountain. In 1475m altitude you will have the most amazing viee of East Crete!
- 11:30 - Kavousi. Small walk at the local streets and some time to take pictures of the oldest olive oil tree in the world!
- 12:30 - Mochlos. In Mochlos picturesque beach side village we will enjoy local delicacies.
- 13:30 Tourloti. Adventure between the olive fields and Cretan mountains until we reach the traditional village of Tourloti.
- 14:00 - Swimming inTholos. To end a beautiful day we will enjoy the beautiful sea of Tholos.